Hello... This is the first 10 pictures of the A319 trip from Dallas/Fort Worth to Calgary. This flight was on a former U.S. Airways Airbus A319, which is surprising because U.S. Airways didn't fly this route before.
1. Introduction: Trip To Calgary
2. 10 important pictures - American Airlines BRAND NEW A321 (Trip Report is already there)
3. Review: American Airlines Dallas/Fort Worth Admirals Club
4. First 10 pictures - American Airlines (Retrofit A319) - Dallas to Calgary
5. First 50 pictures - Calgary/Banff/Jasper/Lake Louis Canada Trip
6. 10 important pictures - Delta Connection CRJ-700
7. 20 Delta Aircraft Pictures
8. First 10 Pictures: New Blue Interior - Delta A320 - Salt Lake City to Detroit
9. First 10 Pictures: New Blue Interior - Delta A320 - Detroit to Boston
10. Review: Delta's new Airplane Interiors
11: Review: American's new Airplane Interiors
12: Review: American A321 from Boston to Dallas/Fort Worth
13: Review: American A319 from Dallas/Fort Worth to Calgary
14: Review: Banff/Jasper/Lake Louis/Calgary Canada Trip
15: Review: Delta CRJ-700 from Calgary to Salt Lake City
16: Review: Delta A320 from Salt Lake City to Detroit
17: Review: Delta A320 from Detroit to Boston
18: Thoughts on Delta's maintenance
19: Overall Review of Delta
20: Overall Review of American
THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!!!!!
This trip report is on American Airlines flight 175 from Boston to DFW on a NEW American A321!
Hello, everyone - this is the first of many blogs which are about my Calgary Trip.
Flight: Delta Airlines flight 4627
Aircraft: Bombardier CRJ-700
Departure time: Scheduled: 6:40 AM
Arrival Time: Scheduled: 9:00
Operated by Skywest Airlines
Skywest Airlines - Operated for United Express - December 2nd, 2005
Skywest Airlines - Operated for Delta Connection - March 1st, 2016
Age: 11.7 Years
First of all, please watch the Trip Report for this flight if you haven't
Hey, guys I'm back with a blog for my return trip from Chicago to Boston! First, I flew on American Airlines flight 1984 from Chicago to Philadelphia on an Airbus A320. Then, I flew on American flight 1663 from Philly to Boston on an Embraer E190.
American Airlines flight 1894 from Chicago to Philadelphia
American Airlines flight 1663 from Philadelphia to Boston
Hey, guys - i'm back with another trip report, this time on American Airlines [as usual] from Boston to Chicago. If you haven't watched the video, please do so!
As a side note, I planned for this blog - unlike others- so this will be a better one with more pictures.
American Airlines Flight 2468
From Miami to Punta Cana
Departure: 12:30 PM
Arrival: 3:53 PM
Duration: 2hr: 30 minutes
Seat number: 23A
I travel the world with my awesome camera taking these fantastic photos and videos
Jonathan travels the wold to take these videos and writes these blogs. He is still a student and learning. He loves airplanes and Legos and this is his "hobby."