Hello... This is the first 10 pictures of the A319 trip from Dallas/Fort Worth to Calgary. This flight was on a former U.S. Airways Airbus A319, which is surprising because U.S. Airways didn't fly this route before.
1. Introduction: Trip To Calgary
2. 10 important pictures - American Airlines BRAND NEW A321 (Trip Report is already there)
3. Review: American Airlines Dallas/Fort Worth Admirals Club
4. First 10 pictures - American Airlines (Retrofit A319) - Dallas to Calgary
5. First 50 pictures - Calgary/Banff/Jasper/Lake Louis Canada Trip
6. 10 important pictures - Delta Connection CRJ-700
7. 20 Delta Aircraft Pictures
8. First 10 Pictures: New Blue Interior - Delta A320 - Salt Lake City to Detroit
9. First 10 Pictures: New Blue Interior - Delta A320 - Detroit to Boston
10. Review: Delta's new Airplane Interiors
11: Review: American's new Airplane Interiors
12: Review: American A321 from Boston to Dallas/Fort Worth
13: Review: American A319 from Dallas/Fort Worth to Calgary
14: Review: Banff/Jasper/Lake Louis/Calgary Canada Trip
15: Review: Delta CRJ-700 from Calgary to Salt Lake City
16: Review: Delta A320 from Salt Lake City to Detroit
17: Review: Delta A320 from Detroit to Boston
18: Thoughts on Delta's maintenance
19: Overall Review of Delta
20: Overall Review of American
We were very surprised that our seats didn't have the IFE like our previous flight on an A321. Because our airplane was retrofitted, it just seemed normal that there would be the new IFE seats.
The first impression of the seat was not good. There was a package (above) on the seat back, and there were stains on the tray table.
When we were taxiing, there was a good amount of mist coming from the vents. We were worried as to where it came from, because it came from all of the vents the whole length of the airplane for over 20 minutes.
The food provided included a bag of pretzels and a soft drink.
The bathroom on this flight was very very dirty, although not as dirty as the flight on the Delta CRJ-700.
It was a great flight, although it didn't meet my expectations of a brand new A319.
I travel the world with my awesome camera taking these fantastic photos and videos
Jonathan travels the wold to take these videos and writes these blogs. He is still a student and learning. He loves airplanes and Legos and this is his "hobby."