1. Introduction: Trip To Calgary
2. 10 important pictures - American Airlines BRAND NEW A321 (Trip Report is already there)
3. Review: American Airlines Dallas/Fort Worth Admirals Club
4. First 10 pictures - American Airlines (Retrofit A319) - Dallas to Calgary
5. First 50 pictures - Calgary/Banff/Jasper/Lake Louis Canada Trip
6. 10 important pictures - Delta Connection CRJ-700
7. 20 Delta Aircraft Pictures
8. First 10 Pictures: New Blue Interior - Delta A320 - Salt Lake City to Detroit
9. First 10 Pictures: New Blue Interior - Delta A320 - Detroit to Boston
10. Review: Delta's new Airplane Interiors
11: Review: American's new Airplane Interiors
12: Review: American A321 from Boston to Dallas/Fort Worth
13: Review: American A319 from Dallas/Fort Worth to Calgary
14: Review: Banff/Jasper/Lake Louis/Calgary Canada Trip
15: Review: Delta CRJ-700 from Calgary to Salt Lake City
16: Review: Delta A320 from Salt Lake City to Detroit
17: Review: Delta A320 from Detroit to Boston
18: Thoughts on Delta's maintenance
19: Overall Review of Delta
20: Overall Review of American
Hello. I had a brief stay in the American Airlines Admirals Club in Dallas/Fort Worth, so I thought that I should share some of my thoughts. First of all, all of this was filmed in AUGUST 2015! I just remembered the pictures, so I posted this. I remember vividly a bunch of stuff, but it could have changed. The sad part is that I only took 3 pictures. The image above was actually taken in Boston on the same day.
When you enter, there's a really big and tall room, as seen above. Next to the chimney looking elevator is the front desk, where you can buy admirals club passes... etc.
The stairs to the upper floor are located next to the elevator.
Upstairs, there's a bunch of stuff... This includes a children's room, a computer area, sofas, showers, food, and more!
So... That's it?
Yup... Sorry - We were only experimenting with filming during flying.
I travel the world with my awesome camera taking these fantastic photos and videos
Jonathan travels the wold to take these videos and writes these blogs. He is still a student and learning. He loves airplanes and Legos and this is his "hobby."