1. Introduction: Trip To Calgary
2. 10 important pictures - American Airlines BRAND NEW A321 (Trip Report is already there)
3. Review: American Airlines Dallas/Fort Worth Admirals Club
4. First 10 pictures - American Airlines (Retrofit A319) - Dallas to Calgary
5. First 50 pictures - Calgary/Banff/Jasper/Lake Louis Canada Trip
6. 10 important pictures - Delta Connection CRJ-700
7. 20 Delta Aircraft Pictures
8. First 10 Pictures: New Blue Interior - Delta A320 - Salt Lake City to Detroit
9. First 10 Pictures: New Blue Interior - Delta A320 - Detroit to Boston
10. Review: Delta's new Airplane Interiors
11: Review: American's new Airplane Interiors
12: Review: American A321 from Boston to Dallas/Fort Worth
13: Review: American A319 from Dallas/Fort Worth to Calgary
14: Review: Banff/Jasper/Lake Louis/Calgary Canada Trip
15: Review: Delta CRJ-700 from Calgary to Salt Lake City
16: Review: Delta A320 from Salt Lake City to Detroit
17: Review: Delta A320 from Detroit to Boston
18: Thoughts on Delta's maintenance
19: Overall Review of Delta
20: Overall Review of American
Today, we were flying on a "brand new" American Airlines Airbus A321! (Delivered in late May and this was filmed in August)
It's important to note that this Airbus A321 had power outlets because this allows your devices to be charged. Above left is a earbud outlet, the middle is a USB port, and the other one I don't know. Below is a normal power outlet.
The food onboard was good. Above is the classic fruit and cheese plate. Below is a cup of orange juice. The biscoff cookie (up left) is c
In Flight Entertainment
It's important to note that American Airlines is installing IFE on their new Airbus A321 aircraft. However, they aren't retrofitting their old A321 with entertainment, which is unfortunate.
That wraps up the 10 most important pictures of American flight 175 from Boston to Dallas/Fort Worth!
Remember to read the detailed trip report!
I travel the world with my awesome camera taking these fantastic photos and videos
Jonathan travels the wold to take these videos and writes these blogs. He is still a student and learning. He loves airplanes and Legos and this is his "hobby."